Big Mountain Freeride.
Inspired by the Apostle 3.0, the North Shore 114 is the ultimate big brother of our All Mountain ski. Reminiscence of past RMU North Shore 114 models, the new North Shore is the long-awaited Big Mountain ski.
Compiling the playful and strong characteristics of the Apostle in an aggressive big mountain freeride attitude. Extended sidecut for longer effective edge and stability at speed. Increased rocker for deep conditions and stiffened flex pattern for aggressive riding.
- Flex Pattern ( 0 Soft - 10 Stiff )
- Tips: 7.5
- Shovels: 8
- In Front of Toe Piece: 8 - 9.5
- Underfoot: 10
- Behind the Heel Piece: 10 - 8
- Tails: 9 - 8
- 4140g per pair at 184cm
- Freeride Mount Point: -5cm
- Traditional Mount Point: -7cm
Developed with RMU athlete Alex Armstrong, we needed a Freeride ski to take on the alpine. Inspired by her racing roots and freeride style, they run stable at high speeds but maintain manoeuvrability to nail technical lines and slash a good old-fashioned pow turn. No matter what's in front, we've ensured it'll always leave a bomb hole its in the wake.
“The NS114 is my go to ski for anything from bottomless pow to pillow stacks to big mountain lines. Inspired by my racing roots and freeride style, they’re stable at speed, but still maneuverable to nail technical lines and slash a good old fashioned pow turn”
"..carried speed well and felt absolutely solid in everything from chunder to powder at high speeds. Super soft landings too for such a hard charging ski. Would absolutely recommend it.”
(1) ICP 8210 PI19 NYLON TOP SHEET (2) EXTRA THICK ABS SIDEWALL 8.5MM (3) 26 OZ PRE PREG HEAVY DUTY TRIAX FIBERGLASS (4) POPLAR WOOD CORE WITH BEECH MOUNTING PLATE (5) THIN FELT TO INCREASE ADHESION BETWEEN UNLIKE MATERIALS (6) ABS TIP AND TAIL SPACER (7) 26 OZ PRE PREG HEAVY DUTY TRIAX FIBERGLASS (8) THIN FELT TO INCREASE ADHESION BETWEEN UNLIKE MATERIALS (9) FULL WRAP RUBBER VDS FOR SUPERIOR DAMPENING (10) EXTRA THICK STEEL EDGES 2.3MM (11) GRAPHITE RACE BASE